THE CIRCUIT POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION (CPA)
The CPA is the recognised authority for Circuit Powerboat Racing in Great Britain by the National Governing Body the British Power Boat Association (BPBA) as recognised by the UIM the international governing body for power boat racing.
The CPA was formed at the end of 2018 when the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) ended its role as the national authority for powerboat racing.
- Chris Loney - Chair
- Sarah Smith - Secretary
- Peter Mantripp - Director
- Graham Palfreyman - Director
- Matt Palfreyman - Drivers Director
- Matt Wood - Director
CPA Board Members Include:
- LOBMBC, Jonny Peak, Brian Shulver
- LPRC, Bill Owen, Chris Dakin
- SWSC, Nigel Edwards, Sue Tassell
- WMBRC, Will Wood
- M2M Thundercats, Fiona Pascoe
- Martyn Smith - UIM Rep